[SATLUG] Transitioning From Windows XP

Joe null.div.zero at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 19:12:01 CDT 2014

I was a distro-hopper until someone pointed me to fedora,  my favorite
thing about it is the package manager (yum.  Three perfect little letters;
though it could have an easier orphaned package tool)  then I read an
article called "The Black Underbelly of Windows Blue"  now fedora is my
daily driver on my laptop (which I use to administer the Windows domain at
work,  haha, I win again!)  Anyway, my vote goes to fedora; and you should
look up that article.  Then maybe I won't be the only one who covers my
phone, tablet, and laptop cameras with electrical tape!