[SATLUG] SATLUG meetings at Rackspace

Jeremy Z zunkworks at gmail.com
Wed May 14 12:35:41 CDT 2014

If you guys want to meet at a different place, SATLUG is more than welcome
to meet at 10BitWorks <http://www.10bitworks.com/>. I recommend coming and
checking it out Saturday 1p-6p.
Additionally I bet Geekdom <http://geekdom.com/> would also be willing to
host SATLUG. They're in the middle of building out a new community
event/meetup space, and they host a bunch of meetups so I'm not sure how
easy it'll be to get scheduled on short notice. I can put someone in touch
with their events manager.

Jeremy Zunker
President, 10BitWorks Makerspace