[SATLUG] SATLUG meetings at Rackspace

Christopher Lemire christopher.lemire at gmail.com
Wed May 14 13:42:59 CDT 2014

It has been pretty ridiculous. I was already checked for ID upon parking.
Then a lady with an attitude was giving the security people near the front
desk a problem for letting me come in and give a presentation on a meeting.
SATJUG, San Antonio Java User's Group has been able to meet at Rackspace
without problem.

Christopher Lemire