[SATLUG] November Meeting, December Meeting, Close Down SATLUG?

Don Wright wmail at dslextreme.com
Wed Nov 12 21:13:54 CST 2014

There's supposed to be a SATLUG meeting Thursday, but I haven't seen any
traffic about it on this list. I suppose Rackspace is still closed to
us, and nobody has proposed an alternative. The September meeting (at
10BitWorks) had two people. As far as I can tell, there was no meeting
in October.

Regarding this list, there haven't been any new threads since October
19, and only one reply to an earlier thread since then.

The December meeting, according to the Articles of Incorporation and
By-Laws, MUST BE the annual election of officers. I am not a candidate
for office in 2015.

Due to the low traffic, lack of meetings, lack of officers (the
Presidency is still vacant), and general disinterest in acting as a
group, I propose SATLUG be dissolved effective December 31, 2014, the
website, mail list, and domain name be cancelled, and that any assets be
distributed as specified in the Articles and By-Laws.

  Donald W. Wright, Director
  San Antonio Linux Users Group, Inc.

--
www.satlug.org - The official reference for SATLUG matters.