[SATLUG] November Meeting, December Meeting, Close Down SATLUG?

Chris Hudson chrishudson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 13:56:53 CST 2014

Sad to hear things have grown so quiet at SATLUG.
I have been on this list a long time and at one point we were one of the
bigger LUG's in the country, even being featured in a WSJ article at one
time, if I remember correctly.
If we keep having meetings I will make a concerted effort to go and show my
support for the group.

 --Chris