[SATLUG] Closing/meeting Satlug

Daniel Villarreal youcanlinux at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 22:23:06 CST 2014

I remember attending the computer club meetings in the area over the
years ... People got together for fun and learning... The people that
went and set up the desk at the computer shows was neat, The LAN
parties with pizza and refreshments were very fun. Participating in
the local college events was great. As I look over some of my pictures
of the computer events, I think to myself that those were the days, we
had fun and we learned computer stuff. It was fun going to meet
friends and talk computers. I hope SATLUG doesn't go away, but if it
does, I hope that it is fondly remembered.

Sincerely,
Daniel Villarreal
http://www.youcanlinux.org/