[SATLUG] Closing/meeting Satlug

hc at lookcee.com hc at lookcee.com
Thu Nov 27 01:37:08 CST 2014

Gee Daniel that's sad I hope you guys can get a more fun venue to hold the meetings and get the spirit flowing again. I have always yearned to attend the meetings but living 3hrs away & handicapped I have never had the opportunity to do so.

I will sing in praise of this list because you have helped me out a great deal over the years. You personally Daniel not to mention others on our list have taught me Linux and set me free from MS clutches and I don't give them money any more.

Thanks to all of you who have bailed me out over the years. I am DLing the 3G .ISO for LinuxMCE to set up home automation & surveillance sys for my home space. this gonna be a fun project. I have a 3x5" board with 4 - 2amp relays that has GUI to MSwin that I hope to get to run on MCE.
Sincerely,
Herb