[SATLUG] LAMP Server Question #1

rabie at rabie.net rabie at rabie.net
Wed Oct 8 08:57:38 CDT 2014

I am not going to trash any distribution, but from reading different
surveys most companies who use opensource in their platform, use either
Redhat/Centos or Debian.

I personally use CenTos, the upgrade process from 5 to 6 was not big
deal. I used OpenSuse and Mandrake/Mandriva in the past but that was for
some simulation projects. These two are popular in Europe (Germany and
France ).

RabieK