[SATLUG] LAMP Server Question #1

Miguel Guhlin mguhlin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 10:30:13 CDT 2014

Al, howdy! I've setup several LAMP instances using RedHat, CentOS, and
Ubuntu. Since Ubuntu was my "first working" setup when I began with
GNU/Linux years ago, I tend to prefer ubuntu and/or debian (go apt-get or
aptitude!).

That partisan distro talk aside, I've shared my how-to for setting up an
PeppermintOS "server" on your computer online at:
https://sites.google.com/site/tcea2014/courses/course-c
and/or UbuntuLinux:
http://goo.gl/EcwAT

I hope it's helpful to you.