[SATLUG] LAMP Server Question #1

Alan Lesmerises alesmerises at satx.rr.com
Wed Oct 8 23:04:37 CDT 2014

Thanks, everyone, for your opinions.  I had been leaning towards CentOS
for exactly the same reasons that some of you mentioned (basically RHEL
without the cost), although I had forgotten that Ubuntu offers a server
version as well.

I will now check them out to see how much I can customize the
installation (i.e., to skip the junk that won't be needed, which will be
most of the packages not related to the LAMP functions).

Al Lesmerises