[SATLUG] LAMP Server Question #2

Alan Lesmerises alesmerises at satx.rr.com
Wed Oct 8 23:10:21 CDT 2014

Thanks for the feedback, everyone.  The point about the difficulty of
getting MariaDb to play nice with MySQL is a useful tidbit, but wouldn't
come into play here.  I had seen lots of prior traffic about Postgres,
but since I already know how to work with MySQL (and I have enough other
stuff that I need to get up to speed on), I'll skip adding yet another
piece of software that I would have to learn!

Al Lesmerises