[SATLUG] LAMP Server Question #3

Alan Lesmerises alesmerises at satx.rr.com
Wed Oct 8 23:17:40 CDT 2014

Thanks.  Lots of good info.

I haven't designed the database yet, but I think I can avoid the SQL
injection issue altogether since the purpose will be to make updates to
individual data fields in the database, and it won't be open to anyone
other than a select few people that will be authorized to make those
updates.  Having said that, I do need to make sure that it doesn't
become a problem if a hacker tries to break in.

Al Lesmerises