[SATLUG] Start up problem

Bill Hennessy bhennessy2 at satx.rr.com
Thu Oct 9 11:06:28 CDT 2014

When I boot up Mint 17 and Ubuntu 14.04 sometimes the mouse and key
broad freeze up.  I did a lot of research and their seems to be a lot of
answers like open a terminal or make these key strokes.  How ever with
the key broad frozen I can do neither.   The only thing I have found
that works is to turn the desktop off and restart. Sometimes I have to
do this 3 or 4 times before it boots up right. Anyone know what is going on?

BTW I went to the meeting last night and no one was there.