[SATLUG] cyberlympics

Mark Mayfield mayfield_mark at gvtc.com
Tue Sep 9 12:29:32 CDT 2014

Myself and another SATLUG list member along with three other individuals
from San Antonio advanced through three preliminary rounds to qualify
for the Global Cyberlympics competition. The global finals are held in
Barcelona Spain this year and we didn't find out until last week that
airfare would not be covered. It is expensive to send five people to
from San Antonio to Barcelona and we have been attempting to obtain
sponsorships or donations. I don't mean to be disrespectful or spam the
list or anything but any ($5,$10) help would be greatly appreciated.
Additionally if you have any ideas/opportunities for sponsorships please
let me know. We have an on line fund raiser going.

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/6rP3a/ab/a3yca1
<https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/6rP3a/ab/a3yca1>

Info about the competition can be found here, our team is IDK IDC and
you can see results from previous rounds on the news page.

http://cyberlympics.org