[SATLUG] Meeting this month may need new venue

Jeremy Z zunkworks at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 11:53:31 CDT 2014

Great!  I'll take care of opening and closing the space for y'all :) We'll
be open by 6p.
Additionally there's _plenty_ of parking directly across the street in the
"Davey parking lot" see http://www.10bitworks.com/location/ for more info
(site is back up and running). If you have any trouble, the 10BitWorks
phone number is 210.547.0221.

Cheers,
Jeremy
President, 10BitWorks