[SATLUG] mint download

Joe null.div.zero at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 07:04:29 CDT 2014

Hi, and welcome back to Linux.  I recommend you check out distrowatch.com
.  There, you can see what's popular and get links to the office website
for any distro that catches your interest.

Also,  Linux has come a long way.  I recommend you take Fedora, Ubuntu, and
Magia for a test drive.

Joe Machos