[SATLUG] FREE computer

Alex Bartonek bartonekdragracing at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 10:18:59 CDT 2014

Dell DC7800p

No monitor, no keyboard, no mouse, no memory, no hard drive, no cdrom.  Sorry..but I'm reusing that.

The problem:
I updated the BIOS to the latest version out..
Then I get a "Me is in recovery state" error.  Tried updating it, doesnt want to update ME.

I'd rather be watching paint dry than spend any more time fixing this.

It works, you'll just get a "beep" with that message after POST and it'll boot up.  Runs crappy Windows or something better like Linux or Solaris x86.

Goes to goodwill on Sunday if nobody replies.