[SATLUG] mint download

hc at lookcee.com hc at lookcee.com
Sat Sep 13 17:29:02 CDT 2014

hey Storey, dunno if you got a link or not I recommend Cinnamon version
I recently did a clean install for ver.17 and I am happy with it there are a few hickies but no major probs running on an older Dell dual P4 FX 755.

Try here:     [ http://blog.linuxmint.com/?p=2626 ]( http://blog.linuxmint.com/?p=2626 )

Lots of good comments in the blog and they respond fair quick. Good luck to ya
hh