[SATLUG] "small" gaming platforms

cperrington2 at satx.rr.com cperrington2 at satx.rr.com
Tue Sep 16 19:29:04 CDT 2014

It depends on what you want to play. What games and what are the system requirements of those games? Why do you bring up portable when both the links are less than portable (admit it the laptop dock is huge)? You need to give more detail as to what the end result is you are looking for. I'd consider these more along the lines of portable gaming: http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/ed6b/  or http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/f280/ or even http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/168f/