[SATLUG] floppy issue

NATHAN OXHANDLER nathan at gvtc.com
Sat Apr 4 16:17:07 CDT 2015

I have not followed this thread in detail all the way through so this may have been covered.

Do you have a live CD / DVD such as Puppy, Knoppix, Tiny Core that you can boot and see if it works with the Floppy.  If so them maybe we can find the little item that is different from your installed distro that will make it work.

Nathan