[SATLUG] floppy issue

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Sat Apr 4 18:27:59 CDT 2015

Good point. I have knoppix and rescuecd and a few others. Will try that.
I was just stumped because before the exact same distro worked fine on the old hardware.
I had just cloned it to the new computer, nothing was changed. So I didn't
think it had anything to do with the Linux distro. But I will try your suggestion
on Monday.

Thanks, -b.