[SATLUG] Recall History

steve kolars bkfuth at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 12:21:08 CDT 2015

Borries,

Actually, I am playing with a ksh shell. The ksh shell has it built in
also, but as soon as I customize the .profile I loose that functionality
(sadness). I remember many years ago Tweeks giving a presentation on
commands to do what I am looking for. They improved on the ones in the bash
shell.

Steve