[SATLUG] Local Vendor

Ryan S. Cooper cooper.ryan at centaurisoft.org
Wed Apr 15 15:19:27 CDT 2015

For actual server hardware I do not know of any; however you can
probably go to some place like good will that will have plenty of old
desktop parts. I have a 4core phenom ii  that is running VMware ESXi,
and works great for what it runs (only 5 machines Linux and Windows
Servers). Otherwise if you are talking about some real server hardware I
would try looking to see if there are any company auctions, sometimes
school districts will have auctions of old hardware that they are
retiring, you can usually get a good deal.

--
Cheers, Ryan