[SATLUG] Local Vendor

Don Wright wmail at dslextreme.com
Wed Apr 15 15:42:07 CDT 2015

Ron wrote:
>Does anyone knew of a good place (relatively close) that
>offers older hardware at a reasonable price?

I've had good results from Izzy at http://www.210geeks.com. It's mostly
Dell, but that's most of the refurbished market anyway.

He's at 11503 Jones Maltsberger Rd, just north of the San Antonio
Airport. Tell him you're from SATLUG and ask about systems without an OS
to avoid the Microsoft tax.  --Don

--
I have seen things you people wouldn't believe. Tourist tongues on
fire over tacos at Mi Tierra. I watched HS bands glitter in the dark