[SATLUG] kernel 4.0

Craig sargonemail at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 20:41:12 CDT 2015

Historically, console was redirected to serial port appropriate "screen
capture" device (file, printer, display).
Ummm... give prior moths discussion, redirecting to floppy attached to usb
serial port might be a bad idea. ;)
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15921236/qemu-redirect-guestos-booting-to-host-machine
with /dev/stty0 redirected to a file or as input to a screen capture
program might do the trick.

Craig