[SATLUG] kernel 4.0

Craig sargonemail at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 20:50:41 CDT 2015

One option is to set LILO or GRUB to use a serial console as the boot
console and then hook a laptop up with a serial cable and use a terminal
emulator to capture the boot process.
Modern hardware method to redirect console: edit /boot/grub/grub.conf and
adding "console=ttyS0" to the end of the boot line and attaching an old dot
matrix printer to /dev/ttyS0 ;)

Craig