[SATLUG] DIY remote console logging

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Fri Apr 17 18:44:18 CDT 2015

Thanks for all the good suggestions! I think I like the VM option the best, and I think
I'll give that a try first. I could use ffmpeg to capture the screen:

To record a 800x600 rectangle in the upper left corner I use this:

ffmpeg -video_size 800x600 -framerate 30 -f x11grab -i :0.0+5,10 output.mkv

may need to increase the framerate to capture everything, but it may work.
Yeah, just need more time to fiddle with all this :-)

-b.