[SATLUG] Local Vendor

Ron ron.j.mann at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 17:47:31 CDT 2015

TL;DR - Ebay vendor called digitalmind2000 - PC Server and Parts. I
called them directly.

They had some Dell c6105 servers that look interesting (6x AMD hex core,
144GB RAM, 3x 250GB drives for under $600). However, I have no room for
a server. Thus, I ended up going with a Dell workstation. It should be
delivered soon so I cannot attest to its condition.