[SATLUG] Router recommendation

Travis Hegwer travis at dstechnology.net
Wed Apr 29 18:33:04 CDT 2015

Mr, Dubbs

      I also just received the new 300Mbs from TWC and was faced with the same dilemma.  I opted for an old dell desktop, dropped in two 1/100/1000 NICS and installed centos and made sure I was using gigabit cards and switches throughout the house. If you are looking for an off the shelf solution the ASUS 802.11ac router flashed with or without DD-WRT works great as well.

Travis Hegwer