[SATLUG] Router recommendation

Steev Klimaszewski threeway at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 02:00:44 CDT 2015

I have the WZR-600DHP - there's a newer model of it now, and they haven't
done any firmware releases for it for a while, but you can always build
your own ddwrt firmware for it and upload it to the box.  It supports that
too.  Personally I haven't had the need (oh the horror, I have 2 machines
that I don't muck around with - my router and my cell phone) or inclination
(what? i need to receive phone calls and get on the net!) to do that, but
the option is there.  It's served me well since the day I got it, and it
works with the TW 300/20 service, just login to the cable modem (default
password is "password" on 192.168.0.1) and set it into bridge mode and
you're good to go.