[SATLUG] SATLUG Meetings

Nathan Templeton nathantempleton at live.com
Thu Dec 10 02:37:33 CST 2015

Gents,

I do apologize for seeing this mail late, but is there going to be some
sort of streaming for the meeting or a meeting brief for those of us
that work second shifts and cannot attend. I am truly excited that the
meetings are going to happen again. But as a second shift racker, I
simply do no have the time to attend these during work hours.

With respect

N8