[SATLUG] SATLUG Meetings

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 16:09:17 CST 2015

We met on Thur. nite at 7PM with only our 2 sponsors (Bruce Dubbs and
Steve Kolars) and 3 members in attendance.  We had a wide ranging
discussion that included Linux security and various other topics.  I want
to emphasize that this was NOT a BS session.

We did discuss meetings for SATLUG, and the consensus was that
they should be on hold until a topic is developed that commands high
interest in our group.  And then some sort of presentation or agenda
should be prepared for that meeting.  SAC will provide a home for us
when we are prepared for such meetings.

Howard Haradon

On Thursday, December 10, 2015, Bruce Dubbs <bruce.dubbs at gmail.com> wrote:

> Nathan Templeton wrote:
>
>> Gents,
>>
>> I do apologize for seeing this mail late, but is there going to be some
>> sort of streaming for the meeting or a meeting brief for those of us that
>> work second shifts and cannot attend. I am truly excited that the meetings
>> are going to happen again. But as a second shift racker, I simply do no
>> have the time to attend these during work hours.
>>

> About the best thing I can offer is to post meeting notes.
>
>   -- Bruce

Howard Haradon
Sent from Linux