[SATLUG] Switching to Linux from Windows XP

Chris Montgomery chrisncats at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 11:05:44 CST 2015

I want to thank everyone who replied to this topic before and dust it off again
after four months while I have had my attention focused on other issues.

I downloaded the current Lubuntu distro ISO file back in August but could never
successfully complete the burn to create an install disk. I'm not sure why but
after toasting five blank disks I gave up (not sure if it was a software or
hardware problem). So at this  point, all I want for Xmas is a Lubuntu install
DVD. If someone would be willing to burn an install disk from the ISO, I would
be very grateful and give you a couple of new blank DVD disks for your trouble.
Much appreciated.

--
Best regards,

Chris Montgomery