[SATLUG] Switching to Linux from Windows XP

Joe null.div.zero at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 14:41:05 CST 2015

Are you in San Antonio?  I can burn you a disk, we could meet a coffee shop
or bank (my go to spots for craiglist swaps; safety under surveillance, you
know).  Or, if you can boot from USB, search up unetbootlin. There's
another one Linux boot USB or something; but unetbootlin has only rarely
let me down.