[SATLUG] SATLUG Meetings

John Champion satlugacct at jchampion.com
Wed Dec 30 21:57:26 CST 2015

Hi, I am sorry for coming into this discussion WAAAY late but I teach
at UIW and we have room on our campus and in our buildings for
meetings and we have a good number of CIS students who are more than
interested in Linux. In fact, this coming semester is the first time
we are offering a Linux Client/Server class. I am teaching it along
with a young man who works with Fedora in their QA teams.

Rackspace is also nice and I've never been on the SAC campus (sorry)
but it reminds me too much of working at KSAT and going to that Subway
on Main for lunch/dinner every night.

Thanks,
john