[SATLUG] SATLUG Meetings

steve kolars bkfuth at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 22:15:05 CST 2015

John,

You just do not get it. We hosted SATLUG for decades. It is not the
facility that is the issue. The issue is: people say that they will show
up, that fact is not enough people in this day (time, day & age, however
you wish to word it) will show up to make a meeting worth having. If enough
people will REALLY commit, take that number and divide it by two. If the
quotient is a number worth holding a meeting for we will hold a meeting.

Steve