[SATLUG] SATLUG Meetings

John Champion satlugacct at jchampion.com
Wed Dec 30 22:49:04 CST 2015

Oh...sorry. I misread the part about who showed up at the last meeting
where you discussed security. You're right...maybe we need to talk
discuss this with the email only members (like myself) to see gauge
their interest in getting involved. I've noticed that this address
used to get upwards of 75 emails a day and now I may get one or two a
week. Perhaps it's time to prune the email list and get people who
want to be involved to add themselves back. I don't know..it's just an
idea.