[SATLUG] Meetings and learning Linux

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 12:04:17 CST 2015

We have not recently done a newbies specific meeting, but many members would be
glad to offer private advice either on the list or at a meeting.

I have not verified that the room I am considering is available but I'll try to
do that today.  It's too soon for February, but I'll try to set up a meeting for
Thursday, March 12.

We will need someone to present a topic that is TBD.

   -- Bruce