[SATLUG] Volunteering for meetings

Richard Hinojosa richard.hinojosa at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Feb 18 22:14:45 CST 2015

Hi,

I am new to San Antonio and just started working at Rackspace. I would regularly attend the Corpus Christi user's group and want to attend local meeting here in San Antonio.

I was talking to a coworker and found out that some volunteers were needed to start having meetings again. I am willing to volunteer my time to help get the meetings back up.

I have also met another racker that would like to attend the meetings as well.

Thanks,
Richard Hinojosa