[SATLUG] Volunteering for meetings

Jonathan Kelley jonkelley at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 23:18:53 CST 2015

Richard,

I use to organize the meetings in SATX a year or two ago before Benjamin
Temple in support did it. Do you need information on how to get the
meetings started? I dunno who the contact was in HR as they've had a lot of
new people come and go. But I might be able to find out.

--
Jon

* JonK gives kris a colourful gift box with question marks and tux's
printed all over. "Open it!"
* Kris looks around nervously and slowly opens it
<JonK> it's empty!
<JonK> the box represents what an open-source linux programmer makes in a
year