[SATLUG] Volunteering for meetings

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 10:59:39 CST 2015

I can set up a room (probably room 312) at San Antonio College for March 12, but
can only do it quarterly.  We need a topic.  I would like to see a demo/talk on
one of the following:

Wayland display manager
Steam on Linux

These are just examples.  Just nominate something.

Of course, we need someone to present too.

   -- Bruce