[SATLUG] Oneplus phone invite

Michael Endsley michael.endsley at collegeplus.org
Mon Feb 23 15:17:19 CST 2015

For anyone interested, there's also a Reddit invite megathread (sort
comments by new) which gets plenty of invites posted fairly constantly. I
was able to score mine within an hour of tailing that thread:
https://www.reddit.com/r/oneplus/comments/2ili8a/invite_giveaway_megathread/?sort=new

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 9:22 PM, Joe <null.div.zero at gmail.com> wrote:

> I dont need it; but, That's  funny because I've been waiting for one.  But,
> then they started open sales every Tuesday (so I ordered on on last Tuesday
> ).  But, then on Thursday I got my official invite; and, now here's another
> one.
>
> If anyone else wants one; they're open sales to anyone every Tuesday
> 12am-12am PST.
>
> Joe Machos
> On Feb 19, 2015 6:10 PM, ".:.MKR777" <mkr777 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I have an invite for Oneplus phone. It expires late tonight. Anyone
> > interested? Email me off list.
> >
> > Ramadoss (MKR777 AT GMAIL.COM)
> > --

Michael Endsley | IT