[SATLUG] Ralph Oxhandler

Glenn Boswell gboswellsac at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 15:51:53 CST 2015

No words can help at this time Nathan, but your dad was the example of a generous and intelligent statesman who fortunately for me and SATLUG also loved Linux. We will all miss him especially his wit and gracious manner even when he was telling me I was less than intelligent on so many issues. I will really miss him but I will smile every time I remember his wit and his love of SATLUG and our install-fests at SAC where he could get us organized and going in-spite of our lack of planning.
Boz  Freedom is not Free, let us not Forget!

"We make a living by what we Get.
 We make a LIFE by what we GIVE."Sir Winston Churchill