[SATLUG] Spread Sheet Formating

Don Wright wmail at dslextreme.com
Tue Jan 13 11:20:10 CST 2015

In LibreOffice I found the [HH]:MM format code will do this. One of the
built-in time examples is [HH]:MM:SS, which I tried. It supports hours
above 24, and dropping the seconds display was obvious. Incidentally,
there's no rounding if you have part of a minute calculated - it just
truncates any leftover fractions of a minute.  --Don

--
Price slightly higher west of the Rockies.