[SATLUG] SSH Client Software Recommendations

Alan Lesmerises alesmerises at satx.rr.com
Tue Jan 13 23:53:09 CST 2015

I'm in the process of building a LAMP server that will be deployed at a
customer's facility, but I'll have to do some remote administration
(using SSH) as issues arise.  Given that my primary work computer runs
Windows, I will have to be doing this using some type of Windows-based
client software.

I wanted to know if any of you have any recommendations in terms of
stability, ease of use, etc.  I would also welcome any other suggestions
you might have regarding remote system administration, such as things
that I need be sure to take care of before handing it over to the
customer and leaving their site.

Al Lesmerises