[SATLUG] SSH Client Software Recommendations

steve kolars bkfuth at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 01:35:14 CST 2015

WinSCP and Putty are what you need. WinSCP for uploading and Putty to give
you a ssh session. They are both free downloads. Make sure you get them
from the Putty website and not some third party website. The third party
websites give you a lot of crap advertisement software, but you are used to
that seeing how you use Windows (ha ha ha). To go for the gusto install
Wubi. Wubi is the slickest virtual port of Ubuntu I have ever seen. It
gives you a complete Unbuntu distro that installs like a regular Windows
program (very slick). It is also free. It is much bigger, but obviously
gives you much more.

--Steve--