[SATLUG] SSH Client Software Recommendations

Jaime Gaona jaimegaona at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 09:14:54 CST 2015

How much has improved VNC?

I've used long time ago, and to be honest, it was slow and not as
responsive as the Microsoft RDS which even enable to transmit audio and
better graphics. for me there is not better solution than SSH thru putty or
cywin for server administration; It is quicker. but if you need or want to
transmit your desktop VNC is good, but I  may consider Team Viewer give a
try

Regards

--
*Jaime Gaona Camarena*
I don't need luck though I don't want it.