[SATLUG] SSH Client Software Recommendations

Mark Mayfield mayfield_mark at gvtc.com
Wed Jan 14 19:32:15 CST 2015

     I used to love free-nx. Unfortunately my understanding is that it
is pretty much dead. X2go however is very similar and very much alive.
Pyhoca-gui gives it a pretty useful interface. There is a Windows
version of phyhoca-gui. I did install the Windows version on one
occasion in a pinch when my Linux box was not on had and it was
functional. Just install x2go-server on the server and
x2go-client/pyhoca-gui on the client. I think it is a little slower then
free-nx was but is faster then VNC. Plus its encrypted.