[SATLUG] uefi woes

David Kowis dkowis at shlrm.org
Wed Jan 21 12:48:49 CST 2015

I don't think you *can* go back to legacy boot if the BIOS doesn't offer
an option to do so.

Grub2 can do UEFI, I've gotten it working on my arch linux :

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Unified_Extensible_Firmware_Interface

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/GRUB#UEFI_systems

It's worked for me without much pain.