[SATLUG] Re: Texas Linux Festival 2015 (Sara Hilburn)

Sean Awaldt sean at awaldt.com
Thu Jul 9 07:31:05 CDT 2015

> Message: 1
> Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 14:44:41 -0500
> From: Sara Hilburn <sara at texaslinuxfest.org>
> Subject: [SATLUG] Texas Linux Festival 2015
> To: satlug at satlug.org
>
> Hello everyone!
>
> I'm a coordinator for this year's Texas Linux Fest and I wanted to spread
> the word for those who wish to attend!
>
> We will be in San Marcos at the convention center August 21-22. I've
> included the website address below for anyone wanting additional
> information! And of course feel free to ask me any questions you may have.
>
> Thank you so much! Hope to see some new faces this year!
>
> Sara Hilburn
> TXLF Coordinator
> PH: 830-302-1719
> Email: sara at texaslinuxfest.org
> http://www.texaslinuxfest.org

I was not aware of this; I just bought my ticket and I look forward to
attending!

Side-Note: I had to do a quick Google search to find the difference
between the Enthusiast and Supporter tickets. I'm sure others on this
list are aware but, I wanted to share just in case:
http://2014.texaslinuxfest.org/content/enthusiast-or-supporter-which-should-you-choose.html

"...both tickets will grant you the same access to the festival expo
floor, talks, and education sessions. You can purchase either ticket
and see everything! The differences comes in the form of what you feel
would be best to donate to help us keep making the festival a
success."

--
v/r
Sean Awaldt